Tests Administered at the Testing Center for Individuals
Individuals who need to have an exam proctored may make an appointment to take the exam in the Testing Center during normal business hours by calling (217) 244-1342 and making arrangements with the Coordinator for Individual Testing, or other staff member. Individuals must pay all applicable fees at time of testing (exact change in cash and checks only). Fees are based upon the type and length of test. Please call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance to determine the fee for your specific test. Exams should be scheduled at least 5 business days prior to desired appointment date. Those requesting exams in a shorter time frame will be assessed an additional $20 for UIUC students and $50 for non-UIUC students. Expedited requests will only be accommodated if staff is available. Individuals not cancelling their exam within five business days prior to their appointment will be required to pay an additional $20 (UIUC students) or $50 (non-students) "no show" fee in order to reschedule or to take any future tests at the Center. Individuals arriving 30 minutes or more late to a test appointment may be turned away depending on availability. If turned away, a "no show" fee will be assessed and must be paid in order to reschedule the exam.
The Testing Center maintains a very high level of security and only test takers are allowed in the center. Individuals wishing to use our services must agree to comply with Center and test owner policies. All possessions (including watches, wallets, phones, etc.) will be placed in a secure locker. An open common space is available for food and beverages if breaks are allowed by the test owners.
Exams include, but are not limited to:
- Exams from other schools
- Primarily for students taking online courses.
- Can accommodate both paper and/or computer-based tests.
- Details regarding proctoring services for individuals.
- Employer or Agency Exams
- Primarily for individuals seeking employment from employers that require some type of written or computer-based exam.
- Also available for proctored or unproctored interviews via telecommunication.
- GMAT (Pearson VUE)
- Students must register through www.mba.com or Pearson VUE.com.
- Prometric lab
- Over 300 different licensing and other tests are conducted for Prometric.
- All scheduling is handled by the individual through Prometric.com.
- Other tests considered
- The Testing Center is happy to help solve your individual testing needs. Please call or visit to discuss your specific requirements.