Tests Administered at the Testing Center
Individuals who need to have an exam proctored may make an appointment to take the exam in the Testing Center during normal business hours by calling (217) 333-3706 and making arrangements with the Coordinator for Individual Testing, Melissa Minarik. Individuals must pay all applicable fees at time of testing (cash and checks only). Fees are based upon the type and length of test. Please call in advance to determine the fee for your specific test. Individuals will be required to pay a $20 fee to reschedule any exams not cancelled within five business days prior to their appointment.
The Testing Center maintains a very high level of security and only test takers are allowed in the center. Individuals wishing to use our services must agree to comply with Center and test owner policies. All possessions (including watches, wallets, phones, etc.) will be placed in a secure locker. An open common space is available for food and beverages if breaks are allowed by the test owners.
Exams include, but are not limited to:
- Exams from other schools
- Primarily for students taking online courses.
- Can accommodate both paper or computer-based tests.
- Details of proctoring services for individuals.
- Employer or Agency Exams
- Primarily for individuals seeking employment from employers that require some type of written or computer-based exam.
- Also available for proctored or unproctored interviews via telecommunication.
- GMAT (Pearson VUE)
- Students must register through www.mba.com or Pearson VUE.com.
- Prometric lab
- Over 300 different licensing and other tests are conducted for Prometric.
- All scheduling is handled by the individual at Prometric.com.
- Other tests considered
- The Testing Center is willing to consider helping solve your individual testing needs. Please call or visit to discuss your specific needs.